Searching...

Priyanka Chopra gets surprised about Deepika Padukone’s fitness!

The sultry and sizzling actress Priyanka Chopra with the hottest body in Bollywood gets surprised when she gets to know that Deepika Padukone finds her to be fit, apart from her.

Priyanka Chopra bollywood actress

On these point Piggy chops says, “Deepika said that I’m fit, look whose talking, I think Deepika has one of the fittest bodies I have ever seen in Bollywood.”

Praising more about her body she adds, “I always wanted to have abs like Deepika. I’m constantly working little hard and going to gym which I hate, to look fit.”

But hot Priyanka who was seen in golden swimsuit in ‘Dostana’ where audience could not take their eyes off her says, “I think Deepika has one of the amazing bodies in Bollywood.” We have seen actress competing with other in Bollywood. This praised comment between Deepkia and Priyanka really displays a good relation between them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!