Searching...

Images of Super Hot Sri Lankan Actress Irosha Perera







 Irosha Perera is one of famous actress, model and television presenter in Sri Lanka.She enter in to the Sri Lankan film industry by the teledrama call “Lochana” which was telecasted on Swrnawahini Television Network, she is also did some music videos and some television commercial advertisements too. She is sister of famous actress and television presenter Nirosha Perera and both of them are presenting television show call “Iroshai Niroshai” in Sirasa Television which is Sri Lankan Premier Star interviewing show.Irosha Perera is very fine and talented actress but now she is very rarely appearing in teledrams and Music videos. I will plan to post more quality contents and more quality and rare image gallery in near future. I personally thank everyone who visit my site and encourage me and send comment on my works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!