Searching...

Kajol needs a son!

Come September, when Kajol is due, you wonder if she secretly wishes for a son or a daughter.

That she is as excited to have a daughter, as she is to have a son, is a pleasant surprise. Kajol says, “I’m just hoping for a healthy happy baby and a healthy happy momma to look after the baby. I’ve a wonderful daughter. How can I say no to another girl just like her? I don’t believe I need a son to complete my family. My sister Tanissha and I made a complete family.”

Ajay-Kajol

Kajol strongly believes that women should have babies when they are ready to take care of them. Kajol admits she took time to have a second baby only so she could give herself fully to mothering him/her.

Meanwhile, this time off from films may be a dampener for Kajol’s fans. “I enjoy doing just one or two films a year,” she says, “If I do too many films people would get bored of me.”

Though her fans would disagree with that, they should not lose hope because Kajol is willing to do another film with hubby Ajay when the opportunity comes her way. But she clarifies that Ajay and she would not do a conventional film for sure. “We can’t be running around in a sarson ka khet together. I had my fill in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.” The owner of Maratha Mandir begs to differ, Kajol.

Talking of new beginnings, this was the first time Kajol worked with Kareena Kapoor. Glad to be working with an actress her age, Kajol was all praise for Bebo’s sense of humour. “Kareena is an absolute delight to work with and she has a sense of humour. If you’re working for 150 days with someone humourless it can get really tedious.”

And if you have a problem with that, well then it’s for you to solve. Says Kajol, “I’ve worked with dreadfully dull actors but I don’t get affected by my environment.”

The actress is choosy. But you wonder why she seldom says no to friends like Karan Johar. Disagreeing, Kajol clarifies, “I’ve said no to Karan for Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. I don’t think I can give my best in an environment where I am not comfortable. Yes, there have been films where I’ve felt, ‘Oh my God what am I doing here?’ But I don’t regret them.” Optimism and happy thoughts... just what a to-be mother needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!