Searching...

Pregnant Kajol Miffed With Busy Ajay Devgan

It is said that Kajol, who is expecting her second child is fuming these days and the reason is that hubby Ajay Devgan is having a tight schedule as he is busy shooting for Rohan Sippy’s Golmaal and is promoting Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.

kajol-ajay-nysa1

This all is making Ajay unable to devote his time to his family, especially when it comes to catch her beloved Kajol’s brilliant performance in her films. It is said that his hectic schedule still has not allowed him to catch wifey’s My Name Is Khan and when we asked him if this was true, the actor has no answer. The deadly Devgan grinned, “I promised her I would catch it and I will. Just as soon as I am done with all my release work for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. But I am proud of one thing. I have caught the promos of We Are Family and I think she’s looking great in it as always. In fact, I plan to catch that and MNIK too”.

But actually the lad’s been working so hard its not even funny. Ajay Devgan who not long ago finished Raajneeti was back to work for Milan Luthria’s Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!