Searching...

Kiran has had a miscarriage, says Aamir Khan

aamir-khan-kiran

Aamir Khan's wife Kiran Rao has suffered a miscarriage, the Bollywood superstar disclosed Tuesday.

"I have bad news folks. Kiran and I lost our baby. Despite our best efforts we were unable to avert a miscarriage. The last two months have been a struggle for us and that is one of the reasons I was absent from the blog in more ways than one. I need time to heal. I will be away for a while," Aamir posted on his blog aamirkhan.com.

The news of Kiran's pregnancy surfaced when she was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital in South Mumbai for fever in June. According to reports, she was three months pregnant at the time.

Kiran's directorial debut "Dhobi Ghaat", which has Aamir in the lead role, is getting ready for release.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!