Searching...

Sonam called Aishwarya Rai as ‘Auntyji’

Sonam Kapoor once called Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ‘Auntyji’. The L’Oreal issue has taken such a bad turn that Sonam Kapoor lost her sense and commented on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s age. But now Sonam Kapoor refused on calling Ash ‘Aunty’.

Sonam kapoor,Aishwarya Rai

Sonam quips, “It’s all hearsay - I never said any of that. I don’t want to comment on it anymore. A lot has been written and said and it’s all become very messy and dirty, and I don’t want to get into it anymore. I really respect Abhishek as a person and had one of my best experiences working in Delhi 6. Aishwarya Rai is Aishwarya Rai - I never said that. I would address her in a respectful manner, but I’d never call her aunty”.

Following the incident, Ash refused to walk the red carpet with Sonam at Cannes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!