Searching...

Bipasha’s birthday without John

Bipasha Basu was in Delhi for her birthday celebrations on January 7, but unfortunately without hubby John Abraham. Though John was in Delhi, but he preferred spending time with cars than her lady love on her birthday. However, the couple flew back together to Mumbai to be there for Bipasha’s special family birthday lunch.

john-bipasha

Giving the details, the bong beauty says, “This was my first birthday in Delhi. I’ve very special links with that city. I was born in Delhi. So when I got a chance to be in the Capital for my birthday I grabbed it. To make it even better it was seriously cold in Delhi. I love the winter weather.

It was the Auto Expo and as you know John loves anything on wheels, but hates birthdays. So he was just happy being around some of the best cars in the world.”

However, Bipasha stands by her lover and explains, “John runs the other way when it comes to cutting cakes. I spent my whole birthday cutting cakes with different groups of family members and friends. I couldn’t take all the calls and sms. But I answered all of them on the day after my birthday.”

Talking about the family lunch on her birthday, Bips says, “It’s an annual ritual on my birthday, and one I won’t miss for the world. This time one of my sisters was not here for my birthday. She’s studying. We really missed her. But my parents and my other sister, brother-in-law and nephew were home for my birthday.

When I returned from Delhi my house was filled with flowers. You’ve no idea how wonderful flowers look in a newly-renovated house. My home was fragrant and attractive. My two sweet maidservants had arranged all the bouquets all over the house.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!