Searching...

Preity Zinta spends birthday weekend in Dubai

New Delhi, Bollywood actress Preity Zinta is in Dubai to celebrate her 35th birthday Sunday and has plans to cook Indian food for herself.

Preity Zinta bollywood actress pictures 310110

“Good afternoon guys! Chilling in Dubai for my birthday weekend! This is going to be the best year of my life,” Preity posted on her Twitter account Saturday. “I have always wondered why Ash (Aishwarya Rai) & me grow older every year while all the other actresses either stay the same age or get younger? Any guesses?” she asked.

 

On this birthday weekend, the actress is also trying to cook some Indian food. “Ok! Its my birthday weekend so now I am going back to focusing on me…he he he! Trying to cook some Indian food 4 my Indian tummy! Ciao,” Preity posted.

 

Preity, who has supposedly agreed to host a chat show for a TV channel, is very positive about the year 2010. “2010 is the year for new beginnings! New and adventurous projects and even sky will not be the limit! Wait and watch…you guys! Luv you all!,” the actress posted. Preity also admitted her admiration for friends Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar. “Guyz just for the record…Shah Rukh is the most secular and the most fair guy I know! Its unfair to judge his movie based on his opinions,” Preity posted.

 

“I do love Karan Johar and Shah Rukh! Both are very dear to me and I will defend them if someone writes nonsense about them,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!