Searching...

Rakhi Sawant gets an imported housebound NRI hubby

rakhi-sawant-wedding

She is hot! Her glamour makes people sit up! She drops her clothes to make her presence felt! But now she gets a imported NRI hubby who will serve to her passions day and night right in Mumbai.

getting married live on tv on August 2, has made it very clear that she wouldn’t be leaving her work behind to join her husband. “There won’t be any need for a long-distance marriage, or for Rakhi to join me in Toronto. I’ve already shifted a part of my business from Toronto to Mumbai and I intend to stay put in Mumbai for a very long time.” Speaking on how a well-to-do Canadian-Indian boy ended up being on a show where he’s one of Rakhi Sawant’s prospective grooms Elesh laughed, “At first I was skeptical. In fact, I initially expressed my misgivings to the program’s creators. I didn’t want my children to one day ask me why I married their mom on a game show. But I’m glad I came on Rakhi Ka Swayamvar. It isn’t a game, though it may be a show being watched by millions. For Rakhi and for me it’s a matter of life and death.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!