Searching...

Akshay Kumar - Next King of Bollywood

akshay kumar king of bollywood

With 'Kambakkht Ishq' grossing Rs 100 crore already, you'd think that Akshay Kumar would be one of the cockiest actors in Bollywood.

The star has been rising despite some flukes and despite bad press for 'Kambakkht Ishq', but from the numbers, Akshay Kumar appears to be the new King of Bollywood.

However, Akshay Kumar said something a little different about his rise in Bollywood. He said "Really, ever since the time it became loud and clear that 'Kambakkht Ishq' had succeeded amongst the audiences, I'm being asked if I'm marching towards the top again.

My reply to them is that I'm happy living and dying being where I am and that's anywhere but on top...See, I'm a clown and not a king. Once a clown, always a clown! I belong in the ring, not on the podium."

In his recent interview, he was the first to admit that he's more interested in clowning around rather than taking the throne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!