Searching...

Shilpa Shetty denies pregnancy rumours!

Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty has taken to Twitter to deny pregnancy rumours, saying that she is "sick and tired" of the media speculation about her personal life.

shilpa-shetty-to-pay-tribute-to-jade-11105

The 36-year-old actress who is married to NRI businessman Raj Kundhra, has rubbished reports claiming that the couple have already prepared a nursery for their "bundle of joy".

"Sick and tired of all the congratulatory msgs and calls, so for the last time 'I am not pregnant'. All this is so annoying (sic)," the actress wrote on the micro-blogging website.

Shilpa who is the co-owner of the IPL team, Rajasthan Royals, along with her husband of two years, added, "To all my followers 'If how and when I want to make any personal announcement, is entirely my (not the press) prerogative! As of now there's none to make (sic)."

The actress also requested the press to respect her privacy. "I do know I am in the public domain, and everyones curious, but these are sensitive issues, hence wud appreciate the press respects my privacy (sic)," she tweeted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!