Searching...

Suzzane Kissed Hrithik Roshan Publicly!

Hrithik Roshan was in London recently to unveil his Madame Tussauds wax statue. He was there with his entire family. Of course, his sons were mesmerised by their dad’s close to real life statue, and were confused of finding ‘two daddies’.

hrithik roshan wax statue
However, it was wife Suzzane who was overwhelmed with joy. As soon as the statue was unveiled, she went by its side and gently kissed it on the cheek. Said an on-looker, “That was a sweet gesture, but then she has the real Hrithik all to herself”.

Hrithik Roshan, about the ocassion said, “It was a special moment for all of us. Tears would not stop running down my eyes. I am thankful that I have done something and made my family proud. My sons were excited, my wife overjoyed, my father proud, and I was simply stunned”.

Well, kudos to this Roshan who stands tall and solid at Madame Tussauds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!