Searching...

Hrithik Roshan’s wax statue in his “Dhoom” style

After a series of Bollywood celebrities, now we have actor Hrithik Roshan’s wax statue at Madamme Tassauds, London in his “Dhoom” style with a short sleeved shirt left wide open to reveal his toned and taut body to full effect.

hrithikstatue

His wife, Sussanne, gave the waxen Hrithik Roshan a kiss and said, “Now I have two of you.”

On meeting his double for the first time Hrithik Roshan commented: “I can’t believe I’m here in Madame Tussauds unveiling a wax figure of myself. It’s incredible just how detailed the figure is - they’ve really captured my look. I’m truly honoured to be included and hope my fans will like seeing the figure.”

The media has been giving him a constant workout since the unveiling of the statue. “I’ve been talking for nine hours,” he admitted from London. “I’m astounded by the interest in Indian cinema globally. It warms my heart,” he asserts.

Shah Rukh Khan has his wax figure at two Madame Tussauds museums. Actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s statue was unveiled in September 2004 at the London museum. Post-marriage, another statue of the actor was unveiled at the Times Square museum in New York in 2007. Actor Salman Khan got waxed by Tussauds in 2008. Superstar Amitabh Bachchan was the first Bollywood celebrity to get waxed at Madame Tussauds.

Roshan was completely involved in the creation of the figure - attending two sittings in Mumbai and London where sculptors captured a catalogue of reference photographs and hundreds of precise measurements. Hrithik also donated the red shirt and dark blue jeans his figure is wearing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!