Searching...

Sushmita Sen Adopts Another Baby Girl

Around ten years back Sushmita went against everything to adopt Renee, a baby girl who wasn’t in the best of health but Sushmita proved to be a loving mother. After ten years she adopted another girl three-month-old Alicia!

Sushmita Sen bollywood actress pictures

Sushmita confirms her happiness and says,

“Last three years of my life was not so nice. But now things have turned around. When the high court issued a new order and allowed me to adopt another girl child, I did it. Just three months ago, when Alicia was born, I had applied for her adoption. I am extremely happy to have her now.

She is in love with her new baby Alicia as she says, “She is extremely beautiful. She has got my mother’s complexion. Renee is like me and Alicia is like her grandmother.”

We congratulate the new-mommy for her bundle of joy Alicia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!