Searching...

Ash convinced…

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seems to be facing the same question everywhere ever since she started promoting Paa for her home production AB Corp. Apparently the media has been hounding her with the question: “Will Abhishek make a good father in real life?” The actress in reply to this has said: “I married the man. So obviously I have the conviction in the husband he is or the father he will be.”

Aishwarya-Rai-Photo-121

 

Ash goes on to say that Abhi is great with kids and his bonding with his nephew and niece proves it. She said, “I’ve seen him with his niece and nephew since the time they were babies. He is so great with kids and I’ve seen that for the longest time with Navya and Agastya. I have no doubts on him whatsoever.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!