Searching...

Pamela with Salman Bigg Boss show

After her brief stint in Bigg Boss 4, Hollywood hottie Pamela Anderson has flown back to Los Angeles but she’s taken along with her a piece of India.  normal_Pamela_Anderson_and_salman_khan-_Big_Boss_pictures

Pamela who entered the Bigg Boss house last week in a sexy white sari designed by Ashley Rebello has taken that very sari along. She’s also taken with her the ghaghra choli she wore while dancing with the host Salman Khan to the beat of “Munni Badnaam Hui”.

normal_Pamela_Anderson_in_Big_Boss_pictures

“I am taking some saris with me. The channel guys were very kind and they gave me two saris. I also wore an Ashley Rebello lehenga-choli for one of the days and I am also taking that with me. I am also taking three sarongs and a churidar-kurta set. I feel Indian drapes are very beautiful, very feminine,” Pamela is quoted to have told a news agency. normal_Pamela_Anderson_in_Big_Boss_pictures_(5)

Pamela added that she’s also going to make rotis and Indian style sabzi for her two kids, Brandon (14) and Dylan (13), when she rejoins them.

normal_Pamela_Anderson_in_Big_Boss_pictures_(7) normal_Pamela_Anderson_in_Big_Boss_pictures_(10) normal_Pamela_Anderson_in_Big_Boss_pictures_(16)

After her terrific experience in the Bigg Boss house, Pamela is also open to doing a Bollywood film.

Pamela_Anderson_in_sari~0 Pamela-Anderson-in-Big-Boss-pictures-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!