Searching...

Mallika Sherawat - “Shruthi is brilliant and awesome”

Mallika Sherawat is all praise for Shruthi Haasan and says the first daughter of Kamal Haasan has taken a song in ‘Hisss’ to the next level. “Shruthi is brilliant and awesome,” the Bollywood bombshell says.

Mallika Sherawat in a film on Female Barack Obama(1)

Shruthi even wrote beautiful lyrics in English. She is a major talent and it was amazing to watch her work. I believe she would scale great heights in music and movies,” Mallika adds.

The ‘Dasavatharam’ actress, who is donning the role of a snake-woman in ‘Hisss,' offered prayers at the popular Sree Nagaraja Temple at Mannarasala in Kerala on Monday ahead of the film's release.

In a brief chat with journalists, Mallika said she had the best of hopes for the movie, which will be released worldwide on Friday. “I’m very excited. It’s such a special film and I’m really anxious for everyone to finally see it,” she said.

”I have come here to give my respects to the Snake God. It's after 24 years that a film on naag-naagin is coming up, so I prayed that the film does well,” Mallika added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!