Searching...

Shilpa Shetty to set the temperatures soaring with her ‘mujra’

Post her marital bliss with beau Raj Kundra, Shilpa Shetty’s fans have been missing her dance moves for quite some time now as the actress had kept herself busy with different business ventures. Now that she is back before the cameras as the judge of the dance reality show ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’, her die hard fans will get to see her perform a mujra dance on the grand finale episode of the show.

 shilpa-mujra

“I am dedicating this performance to Rekhaji and I hope she likes it. I have been practicing really long hours and trying my level best that the performance is rocking,” stated Shilpa adding, “I have no words to express how excited I am to do this act, I only hope that my fans and the audience like the performance.”

The show also has Vaibhavi Merchant and Arshad Warsi as judges and Arshad too has many musical ventures in hand. He will be seen making a cameo appearance in Disney’s musical show ‘Ishaan’.

“Arshad is extremely popular with kids and adults alike. We are very happy to have him on Ishaan. His comic timing along with all the excitement of this particular episode will be a treat this weekend for kids and their families,” Arnab Chaudhuri, director Content and Creative at Walt Disney Television International India, said in a statement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!