Searching...

Deepika Padukone : “I have guy friends”

Let the wagging tongues gossip what they may, actress Deepika Padukone is unperturbed. Once again in the eye of the rumour storm after her very apparent bonhomie with liquid baron Vijay Mallaya's son Siddharth at an IPL match recently, Deepika says it doesn’t matter to her whom she’s linked with.

imran-Deepika

“It does not matter if you link me up with someone because I know that I am leading a normal life. I have my guy friends with whom I go out like everybody else,” Deepika is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Deepika, who split from Ranbir Kapoor a few months back, says she knows her private life will be talked about by the media.

“I understand that it comes with the kind of work I do and I am fine with it. I am very happy with my life and the work I am doing,” Deepika said.

She is currently in Delhi to shoot her film 'Break Ke Baad' with Imran Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!